Summary of essential job functions
- Customer invoicing; invoices to match our pack slips & customer orders. Check customer orders for any line items Etc.
- Supplier payment; matching supplier pack slips to our purchase orders & subsequent matching of invoices to purchase orders & vendor pack slips. Issuing debit memos on returned goods or services etc.
- Debt collection; email or fax past due statements.
- Reconciliation of banking accounts
- Processing payroll using Quick Books Assisted Payroll; weekly & quarterly data entry, year-end W-2 & 1099 reporting etc.
- Prepare data for company year -end reporting; under the direction of company accountant; 1099s, profit & loss statements, general ledger reconciliation, adjusting balance entries etc.
- Prepare budgets and financial statements on an as needed basis
- General office / receptionist duties; answering phone calls, paging personnel as necessary. Responding to email & fax such as forwarding quote requests, forwarding or answering customer inquiries. File organization retrieval & replacement Etc.
- Purchasing; procurement of raw materials, tools & outside processes with recently ordered jobs.
- Assistance with quoting; such as, soliciting quotes with potential suppliers, supporting sales efforts, marketing, advertising, follow up on quotes etc.
- Minimum requirements: Quick Books experience, Office management experience
- Degree preferred, but not necessary
- Abilities required; experience.
Must have experience in:
- QuickBooks, with primary emphasis on A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliations, and debt collections.
Applications are also available at: 618 Washington St., E. Walpole Ma. 02032.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- New Year’s Eve (January)
- Washington’s Birthday (February)
- Patriot’s Day (April)
- Memorial Day (May)
- Independence Day (July)
- Labor Day (September)
- Columbus Day (October)
- Veteran’s Day (November)
- Thanksgiving Day (November)
- Day after Thanksgiving (November)
- Christmas Day (December)
1 week after 1 full year of employment
2 weeks after 3 full years of employment
3 weeks after 10 full years of employment
4 weeks after 20 full years of employment
90 days after employment, up to 5 years
Employer will pay 50% of the premium
Employee will pay 50% of the premium
5-10 years of employment
Employer will pay 67% of the premium
Employee will pay 33% of the premium
Employer will pay 80% of the premium
Employee will pay 20% of the premium
Delta Dental Insurance
Employer pays ½ of monthly premium
Employee pays ½ of monthly premium
Principal Life Insurance (Subject to change)
Short Group Term Life - $25,000.00
Accidental Death & Disability - $25,000.00
Term Disability – up to $500.00 per week (refer to insurance policy)
2 Paid sick days annually (if not used, paid at the end of the year)
32 hour work week with 36 hours pay:
(the 4 hours above 32 are considered to be “Extra”) hours which have to be earned by working 32 hrs per week
Profit sharing program based on “Gross Profit”
are available upon request for employees for a nominal fee.
- In order to be eligible for holiday pay, an employee must work the day before and after each holiday, exception for Thanksgiving.
- Eligible after 90 days
- In order to be eligible for vacation the Employee will have had to work 40 - 32 hour weeks throughout the year
- Extra hours may be based weekly or monthly. Either way you must work no less than 134 hours per month based on 4.3 weeks per month.
- Also, there may be a companywide 1 week shut down on July 4th & or during the holiday season.